~Cry for help~

B

Belleza

*A young woman walks up to the board and reads all the notes that have been left, writing one herself...*

No longer am I a vampire. I saught out another way to get rid of my curse and I have accomplished it. Thus, I don't need the help from any of the noters. Thank you anyways but you can all just forget about this.No longer am I a vampire. I saught out another way to get rid of my curse and I have accomplished it. Thus, I don't need the help from any of the noters. Thank you anyways but you can all just forget about this.

Belleza

*Belleza nods and steps away, proud to be human once more.*

E

Eminenz

Reads the final note and nods...
He laughs a bit as he turns and shakes his head as he walks out...

Drindin

First Post
A lizard man approaches the board. He sees the term "undead" used in the same sentence as the word "gift" and seems quite angered at this.

Gift!? Undeath is a scourge upon the planes. It corrupts the soul and twists the body. It warps the mind and drives once good men and women insane. There is no such thing as a truly 'good' undead. Ghouls feast on the flesh of the living, zombies and skeletons are mindless, and vampires are malevolent beasts that feed on the blood humanoids. Tell me now that 'undeath' is a gift. I tell you, anything that causes such behavior in a living creature is not a 'gift'. Much rather, it is a disease, nay, a curse.

E

Eminenz

Returning once more the old man finds a new note....
He shakes his head as he scribes something down....
Isnt it a gift to have keen sences as a vampire,or the abillity to focus energy as a lich,isnt it wrong to hunt creatures because they are not alife?Because they are different,just a few studie the the creatures I call gifted,just a few understand their motivations.In fact it is humankind and all the other mortal races that coruppted the undead as you call them,it happend milenia ago,as those once gifted creatures became evil,because of hate and fear,because of the lack of knowlege,slowly one after the other lost the will to go on,to go side by side with the mortals.Your kind hunted us,day and night,we had no place where we belonged anylonger....and so you had all we once possesed,families,freedom,peace and most important of them all the right to exist.The ghouls,zombies,skelletons and all the other minor creatures are nothing more than the rest of tormented souls you created by your own,they are nothing more than mindless tools,between good and evil because their master desides what they do......

Remove ads