Crypt of Crimson Stars

Krauss von Espy

First Post
Combat!

Isida Kep'Tukari said:
"The spirits have not spoken to me, either to chastise or to warn. I have seen no sign from the Otherworld to tell me to leave, and no vision has come to me from the ancestors to say that we were dispoiling. I respect the spirits' decision, as I have been beyond the veil and returned, and know their power and wisdom," Death Gift says with absolute conviction.

D20Dazza said:
"We no harm you, we just pass through. We hunt"

The halfling chieftess is not persuaded by Death Gift's conviction, and there is nothing Grilok can say to soften her attitude now.

She gives a shrill whistle, and shouts, "Cutface! Hunt!"

The swordtooth titan roars deafeningly and surges forward, while all of the halflings leap into action, ready for a fight!

(OOC: Thus conclude the negotiations. :p I've rolled initiative for all of you, as follows...please refer to the map link in post #101 above for positions.)

---------------------------------------------------------------
Initiative Order:

1.Arundel 15+8=23
2.Death Gift 19+3=22
3.Halfling Chieftess
4.Grilok 14+0=14
5.Brodin 9+2=11
6.Swordtooth Titan
7.Halfling Riders/Clawfoot Mounts (x4)
8.Halfling Warriors (x6)
9.Aalin 1+2=3

With so many combatants, I think it best if we just take one round at a time. Combat Actions for round 1?

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Death Gift grasps a gray pearl in her hand, and howls an airy and whispy word. Making a throwing motion, she hurls a sphere of winds along the first row of halfings, including the chieftain, seeking to shatter them in all directions.

OOC - defenstrating sphere, rolling over r4, c, r1, and w1. Ranged touch attack for each +6, 3d6 damage if it hits. If it hits, they must make a Fort save DC 18 or be swept up by the sphere and driven 1d8+10 feet in to the air, dropping 1d6 squares from their original position in a random direction and taking falling damage as normal. Sphere moves 30ft. per round if she spends a move action to direct it.

Prof Yeti

First Post
Brodin Stoneheart - Dwarven Ranger/Fighter

Brandishing his shield and axe Brodin screams "Come on ya' big lizard let's see what ya' got!" as he side-steps toward the swordtooth titan.

OOC: Brodin takes a 5' step to the north toward the swordtooth titan. And use a Full Attack action if possible with two-weapons (Waraxe and Shield) [Waraxe TWF BAB +10/ 1d10+6 and Heavy Shield TWF BAB +9/ 1d8+4] with second attack [Waraxe TWF BAB +5/ 1d10+6]. If not as above without the second attack.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Grilok Hookfang Half Orc Druid

"You choose wrong" the angry half orc spits at the halfling "And now we make you pay" His left hand closes tightly around the bone and volcanic glass amulet that hangs heavily around his neck. At the same time his right hand closes into a tight fist which he thrusts arrow straight into the air, the muscles of his arm tremble and strain as he seems to harness the very energy of Fernia "Hezruk Khal Khek" the half orc cries as he kneels and strikes the ground with his right hand fist.

OOC: Flame Strike targetting the titan and W5 and W6; area affected is 10R + 40' column, reflex for half DC 18; 7d6 damage

Last edited:

cool hand luke

First Post
Arundel shakes his head in the bushes, disapointed that not only are his new companions turning to violence so quickly, but also that they understimated the very formidable enemy in front of them, He takes a moment to slide a dagger out of his bag, and coat it with the poison made from a carrion crawler.

OOC: draw dagger, and apply carrion crawler poison, during the 1st round.

eabha

First Post
Aalin tosses back her cloak, yanks a wand from the belt at her hip and aims it at the roaring swordtooth titan. Three bolts of energy, brilliant blue-white, fly from the end of the wand and hit the advancing creature.

OOC: wand of magic missile CL5...3d4+3 damage.

Remove ads