• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CT/ SE Shore 3E In Person

tatijana

First Post
I have 2 campaigns that need players, Both are played in New London, right off 95 near Waterford.

One game needs players immediately... it's a bi-weekly friday game ( next week being the week ), 3rd ed, boxed campaign that follows a Greyhawk type setting, but not a greyhawk campaign..It's a open type, meaning we don't discriminate on age or play skill, right now, the group is all adult, but that's not an absolute.

Second game will start in mid Sept. It will be a bi-weekly Saturday afternoon or evening. Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil, 3e GH campaign. This one we hope to combine players from the other three we have here running to form a steady, permanent group.

try tatijana@roleplayers.us

tatijana

First Post
Yep... but we do play in New London, it's quite a drive from where you have listed as your home town... with winter coming, are you sure you would want to do this?

tatijana

First Post
I have a group that's mostly providence players. We usually play at my place...I am almost exactly 40 minutes from the airport down 95....( but this game is closed )

As for here, I had 4 games, with completely different groups going, so I'd say we have a few...you just have to find them. Alot of the players around are transports from NY and military peeps.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads