• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Culper Ring: The Mad King's War, Wed 4p - 8p

The_Universe

First Post
Bubbalicious said:
:( Looks like I'm going to be 1st alternate on a bunch of games! :(
I wouldn't worry too much about it - there'll be lots of schedule changes as the Con gets closer.

Cthulhu's Librarian said:
Damn, looks like I may have missed out...
Can you put me on as a reserve in case someone drops out?
DONE!

The_Universe

First Post
I was thinking about dropping this down to 6 players if someone pulls out...but now I see that Rich would be the odd man out. So...anybody got an idea for a 7th American History-related Superhero?

Bubbalicious

First Post
Looks like I need to drop myself from 1st alternate status as I have commited to play in Queen D's game at that time (since I couldn't get in the Saturday session).

As for your question, if Paul Bunyan is a baddie, then that opens you up to Johnny Appleseed or Pecos Bill. And if you include Native Americans, then Kickaha the Trickster would be a good legendary figure. Or Tecumseh, who was a real person, but supposedly had mystic powers and returned from the dead.

The_Universe

First Post
Okie dokie, Bubbalicious - you're out.

Good ideas, but I need folkloric heroes (or otherwise-inspired heroes) that could have/would have been active during the War of 1812. I may just have to switch over Paul Bunyan...

Balok the Strange

First Post
How about Ichabod Crane, the daring scientist/adventurer who defeated the vile and terrible Headless Horseman of Sleepy Hollow?

Just a thought, and a tip of the hat to Tim Burton.

The_Universe

First Post
Balok the Strange said:
How about Ichabod Crane, the daring scientist/adventurer who defeated the vile and terrible Headless Horseman of Sleepy Hollow?

Just a thought, and a tip of the hat to Tim Burton.
Good idea! Let me think on how that would work...

The_Universe

First Post
The decision has been made: the 7th character is Johnny Appleseed, a time-travelling, plant-controlling hippie from the distant future. Rich - are you still in?

The_Universe

First Post
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
Damn, looks like I may have missed out...
Can you put me on as a reserve in case someone drops out?
Rich - the 7th spot is yours if you want it. Confirm ASAP so I can re-open the game if you're not available. :)

Remove ads