• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[CUR] Cartography Unlimited for RPGs: Granitefist Clanholding & Mine

annadobritt

First Post
Pick A Place -- Granitefist Clanholding & Mine

Cartography Unlimited for RPGs has released a new product called Granitefist Clanholding & Mine.

This product contains a brief history and description of the place, along with several maps and NPCs.

Maps

Overview of Region
Close up of Area
Crypt Map
Mine Map
Work Area Level Map
Living Area Level Map
RPGNow

V_Shane

First Post
Anna! Glad to see you got something new out.

Ah, thumbnails. Yeah I know the feeling, it can be tedious. Just bring them all into PS and make them small enough to be unusable but visible and screen capture inside PS, thats How I do a boatload of thumbs all at once.

annadobritt

First Post
V_Shane said:
Anna! Glad to see you got something new out.

Ah, thumbnails. Yeah I know the feeling, it can be tedious. Just bring them all into PS and make them small enough to be unusable but visible and screen capture inside PS, thats How I do a boatload of thumbs all at once.

Heh. Thanks Shane. :) Even have another nearly ready to go.

Doing up a pdf of thumbnails of the maps might do the trick. The two the will take the longest would probably be The Town of Umberham and the Deluxe Map Pack.

annadobritt

First Post
djdurant said:
I've never bought anything by you despite my craving for maps...you never have a preview available for your products.

All right. Have the previews set on my latest products. Will have to set up a demo download for the ones that are zip files. (The Town of Umberham, Deluxe Map Pack)

Remove ads