• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Current D&D-Branded Releases

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
While we worry about the lack of RPG content and future news from Wizards, here's the list of products that are either just being released or will be released in the next couple of months that are D&D branded (and mostly Elemental Evil branded). Please let me know if I missed anything!

Wizards:
* Princes of the Apocalypse
* D&D Adventurers League: Elemental Evil season

WizKids:
* Temple of Elemental Evil board game
* D&D Dice Masters: Battle for Faerun
* Icons of the Realms: Elemental Evil (miniatures)

GF9:
* DM Screen: Elemental Evil
* Elemental Evil Spell Deck
* GF9 Elemental Evil Cult models

Cryptic Studios:
* Neverwinter: Elemental Evil expansion

Cheers!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
That looks about right to me. The new Sword Coast video game is the only other major thing I can think of, but that's some way off yet.

Blackwarder

Adventurer
Who wona bet that once sword coast legends comes out they will have adventure modules as DLCs for each storyline added to that list?

Warder

graves3141

First Post
all i'm really interested in is the adventure and maybe the DM screen depending on how usable it'd be outside of the module.

I'm interested in the screen too. If done properly with the right artwork and some general info so it also has use outside of PotA, it might be a real winner. I know I'd consider buying it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads