D&D 5E Curse of Strahd - Death House

industrygothica

Adventurer
"We just don't want to be alone anymore," Rose answers. The others can hear her childlike voice answer Kasimir from the hallway. "Is the monster in the basement gone?"

Yavathol

Explorer
"Not yet, child," Wergil called through the doorway, "We couldn't see the entrance to the basement anywhere on the ground floor. Could you tell us how to find it?"

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
(it's still not clear to me if Mr Aldershot is in hall or in the room -- do we have the ability to simply walk away form this conversation or not?)

industrygothica

Adventurer
(it's still not clear to me if Mr Aldershot is in hall or in the room -- do we have the ability to simply walk away form this conversation or not?)

GM: In my mind's eye, I'm seeing Mr. Aldershot and Kasimir in the room, with Girri lurking just outside the door. The door is open to the hallway, so those inside can see and converse with those outside, and vice-versa. Wergil and Farshid are huddling somewhere around the doorway, either inside or out. You can try to walk away if you want. I mean, they're only children... what harm can come? ;)

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
(as in post 304)

Mr. Aldershot stands to his full height, of three-foot-two. He smiles benignly. "The choice to stay is yours now, little ones. I'd like to get something for you to make you a little happier. I'll be right back."

industrygothica

Adventurer
Mr. Aldershot takes a step towards the door but stops abruptly. A cold chill sneaks up his spine and his eyes briefly roll back to expose nothing but their whites. He's able to shake off the moment of confusion, though a strong sense of foreboding lingers.

Rose's ethereal for stands alone next to her dollhouse. "Won't you come play with me?"

[sblock=Kobold Stew]Mr. Aldershot has acquired the following temporary flaw: I'm scared of everything, including my own shadow, and weep with despair when things don't go my way.[/sblock]

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Mr. Aldershot falls to his knees and holds his head protectively, adopting the position of a hedgehog. His staff falls to he ground, and one can hear a muffled "no no no no no please no" squeaking from underneath his jacket.

Remove ads