Curse of Strahd Will Have A Map Pullout Poster

One of my favorite things about my old Raveloft boxset is the maps.

One of my favorite things about my old Raveloft boxset is the maps.

Excellent news! Obviously they heard the complaints about SCAG (although in my opinion the included map was fine, although a pull out would have been better; others were not so... forgiving in their opinions) and decided to give it a try here. Hopefully this will become standard in future adventure and setting products - a double-sided poster map of the locations in OotA (say one side with the overall region and the other with the individual major locations) would have made my job much easier than having to page back and forth in the book, for example...

Newschooler here: What does "pullout" mean?

It will be a map that will come folded inside the book and have some way of pulling it out - it will either be connected to the actual book with some sort of adhesive you can peel off, or with a perforated tab that you can (carefully!) pull the poster map free from.

GX.Sigma

Adventurer
It will be a map that will come folded inside the book and have some way of pulling it out - it will either be connected to the actual book with some sort of adhesive you can peel off, or with a perforated tab that you can (carefully!) pull the poster map free from.

Ah, cool. I hope they do more stuff like this. Anyone on the internet can publish text and images. WotC should take advantage of the fact that they're selling you a physical product.

darjr

I crit!
Actually by the time the SCAG complaints happened it would have been to late to change this book to include a map, I think.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Hiya!

I'll continue to use my original Ravenloft box set(s) and stuff. I just hope that Curse of Strahd is about an evil blood-sucking killer monster-tyrant who terrifies and murders his own people. Strahd is a vampre...he ties you up and makes you watch as he slowly sucks the blood out of your loved one. I don't want a "poor, misunderstood soul who it being unjustly punished for all eternity because he made a single mistake out of love!"...none of that BS! Oh, and is the pic posted supposed to be Strahd? Or some wannabe model for a "dark supernatural Harlequine Romance" novel? If so, why not go all the way and just slap a picture of a bare-chested Fabio wearing a cloak and be done with it.

^_^

Paul L. Ming

Strahd is going to be a teenage boy that sparkles in the sun with immense angst issues.

On the topic of map though i may actually buy this now that i know its got a map it was on the maybe pile before but with a nice map heck i may go for it.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads