Curtains Ch.04 - Shell Games

Velmont

First Post
Lawrence will try to see if Schott is still alive and will try to reanimate him if his life seems in danger, using an HP to do so if needed, and reverting into human form if needed too.

If Lawrence thinks Schott will sruvive, he will instead try to attack Owl with his web.

Rybaer

First Post
Tarentula swarms up and over the crumpled heap of Schott. He's not entirely able to discern the man's condition, but he is able to determine that he's breathing reasonably well on his own. (Untrained Medicine check 8+2=10, pretty sure he's not in life-threatening condition) - not enough time left to check on Schott and cross the room and perform a touch attack.

Raven performs the same action on the shadowy Crocodile that he used on Fate, shrinking him to a tiny orb of darkness which then disappears in his hand. While doing so, Raven floats up and off the floor and drifts backward out the window.

Crocodile is out of action.

Soundtrack, Granite, and Kombat are up next. Owl and Raven are both airborn, about 15-20 feet away from the skyscraper. Fox (and Boar) are nowhere to be seen.

cuervo96

First Post
Rybaer said:
Tarentula swarms up and over the crumpled heap of Schott. He's not entirely able to discern the man's condition, but he is able to determine that he's breathing reasonably well on his own. (Untrained Medicine check 8+2=10, pretty sure he's not in life-threatening condition) - not enough time left to check on Schott and cross the room and perform a touch attack.

Raven performs the same action on the shadowy Crocodile that he used on Fate, shrinking him to a tiny orb of darkness which then disappears in his hand. While doing so, Raven floats up and off the floor and drifts backward out the window.

Crocodile is out of action.

Soundtrack, Granite, and Kombat are up next. Owl and Raven are both airborn, about 15-20 feet away from the skyscraper. Fox (and Boar) are nowhere to be seen.

"Something's fishy here...."

Soundtrack looks at the spot where Fox and Boar recently disappeared. He suspects that they may be hiding in plain sight, as they aren't "bird" forms, and it doesn't seem to make sense that they would disappear if they could just fly away.

"Quiet! Stop moving...."

Soundtrack throws a "cone of amplification" over the area where Fox and Boar were last scene, trying to cover as much of the room as possible, boosting the sounds as much as he can, listening to see if he can hear anything that may reveal their presence in the room, even a heartbeat.

OOC: If I can't do this as a power feat, I suppose I'll just try to blast Owl. :)

Rybaer

First Post
cuervo96 said:
Soundtrack throws a "cone of amplification" over the area where Fox and Boar were last scene, trying to cover as much of the room as possible, boosting the sounds as much as he can, listening to see if he can hear anything that may reveal their presence in the room, even a heartbeat.

OOC: If I can't do this as a power feat, I suppose I'll just try to blast Owl. :)

ooc - seems like something Soundtrack could reasonably accomplish with the powers he already has...

Soundtrack focuses his attention to the area of the room before him, particularly where Fox and Boar just vanished from sight. He takes in all the sounds and creates a positive feedback loop, allowing them to be amplified for all to hear. Everyone in the room can hear the tinkle of the occasional bit of glass falling from the window frames as well as the rubble falling loose from the hole in the floor. Each other's breathing and shuffling feet are similarly amplified. Of Fox and Boar, however, there is no sound.

Mimic

First Post
Not being able to see Fox or Boar and knowing that he can't touch Raven, Granite turns his attention towards Owl.

Grabing something solid and large he heaves it at the retreating man.

"Tag, your it."

Remove ads