Custom divine abilities, portfolios, etc.

Wolfdragon

Villager
Cool pm me or give me an idea of what you have in mind.
I already use the words of chaos (full credit to you Beef), along with some others from Apepsnake (I think that's his username, he's the creator of the thread "Just Things I Made" featuring Bythos and Tezcatlipoca).

He began as a First One level Welkin (End-point of vampire), before merging with two of his siblings to defeat another First-one that became a Stage I Demiurge. Upon his victory, he absorbed the demiurge, the Time Lord Yggdrasil, and over a thousand other Multiverses (Universes/Time Lords in Krusty's rules) becoming the supreme being.

He is the Archetypal Vampire: Dracula, Caine, Lord Ruthven, Elizabeth Bathory, Carmilla, Ambrogio, all are mere aspects of his perfect, vampiric being. He sucks the ichor from his opponents, growing ever in strength, surpassing dimension after dimension, until he is Undimensioned. But he is not done, this is only the beginning. He goes higher and higher, sitting on his throne in Aravoth, contemplating the secrets of the Akashic Records.

Last edited:

Wolfdragon

Villager
I already use the words of chaos (full credit to you Beef), along with some others from Paradox42 (I think that's his username, he's the creator of the thread "Just Things I Made" featuring Bythos and Texcatlipoca).

He began as a First One level Welkin (End-point of vampire), before merging with two of his siblings to defeat another First-one that became a Stage I Demiurge. Upon his victory, he absorbed the demiurge, the Time Lord Yggdrasil, and over a thousand other Multiverses (Universes/Time Lords in Krusty's rules) becoming the supreme being.

He is the Archetypal Vampire: Dracula, Caine, Lord Ruthven, Elizabeth Bathory, Carmilla, Ambrogio, all are mere aspects of his perfect, vampiric being. He sucks the ichor from his opponents, growing ever in strength, surpassing dimension after dimension, until he is Undimensioned. But he is not done, this is only the beginning. He goes higher and higher, sitting on his throne in Aravoth, contemplating the secrets of the Akashic Records.
Whoops, I meant Apepsnake instead of Paradox42 and Tezcatlipoca, not Texcatlipoca.

Bootlebat

Explorer
I already use the words of chaos (full credit to you Beef), along with some others from Apepsnake (I think that's his username, he's the creator of the thread "Just Things I Made" featuring Bythos and Tezcatlipoca).

What stage of high lord is he?

Remove ads