• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Customer experiences with Advertisers on Enworld

N0Man

First Post
I know that Evony has been the popular advertiser to talk about lately, due to all the controversy surrounding them, but what about other advertisers?

Is it appropriate to discuss those in the Meta forum in general?

If one receives very poor service, or even are the victim of fraud due to one of these advertisers, is it worth mentioning here? Is it possible to filter out specific advertisers?

I ask mainly because I attempted to make a purchase from one of the advertisers on this site (from discovering them *through* an enworld ad) and have had a very poor experience so far (and am ready to give up on ever seeing the product I ordered).

Obryn

Hero
I know that ENWorld could block ads through AdSense, but I think it would be way more effective to start a thread warning people away from the company in question.

-O

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Of course you can. You should try to avoid libelling them, of course (but that's obvious) but you're welcome to relate your experiences in whichever forum is relevant.

In fact it might be a good idea - the company in question might notice it and resolve the issue for you!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads