(Cydra Rogues' Gallery-My Players STAY OUT)

the Jester

Legend
Thank you, Jester, and congratulations on finishing Empires of Chaos. Now, just give me all your notes, monsters and NPC stat blocks and I'll never bother you again. :p

But seriously, *wow*. For actually making an epic campaign work for so long, both in time and levels, making it so obviously enjoyable for all the players (not to mention readable to outsiders!), maintaining continuity for... was it ten years? keeping the story coherent through untold constellations of players and characters and even keeping the setting suitable for future campaigns afterward, I have to say you're one of the best GMs I know of.

And unlike Sepulchrave and Shemeska, the other 2/3 of the Trinity of game-mastering, you're still making your material available on these forums. (Or so I hope?)

Thank you for the kind words! And yes, I am still posting stuff here... my 4e story hour is well under way, I'm back to updating my "early years" SH more often, I have a few updates yet to go in one of my 3e SHs, and I'm posting mad amounts of monsters and other stuff spread throughout the boards.

I'll even prolly occasionally drop a new post in here, when I feel like digging out the stats on an old bad guy or something.

Shemeska

Adventurer
Like any good fiend, summoning me is as easy as using my name

And unlike Sepulchrave and Shemeska, the other 2/3 of the Trinity of game-mastering, you're still making your material available on these forums. (Or so I hope?)

*blush* I don't think I really deserve mention in that sort of company.

I'm certainly not done making stuff available here though. My output has dropped yes, and most of it lately has been for paid freelancing, but the storyhour (#1 at least) will eventually be finished. But this isn't my thread, so pardon my tangent. :)

Remove ads