• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 2.5e Haunted Halls of Eveningstar Maps

Halboy60

Villager
Does anyone know where I can get a free copy of the maps from the Haunted Halls of Eveningstar? I had them at one time but now I don't have them anymore.
I'm wanting to run it as a 3.5 adventure so I downloaded the conversion of it and need the maps.

Scrivener of Doom

Adventurer
Legally, you can find the maps taken as screenshots from when the DDO MMORPG (D&D Online) hired Ed to help them with an official conversion of his original adventure. There are also some playthroughs on YouTube which may help you with the visuals.

Edit: Here's an example: https://2d6.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1386.html

It's the third result of the Google image search I just did. I'm sure if you did the same, you would find multiple versions of the map you're seeking.

Halboy60

Villager
Thanks, found some maps of the dungeon and the town of Eveningstar. But I'm having trouble making out the numbers on the Eveningstar map so I can't tell what building is what in the list.

Remove ads