• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3.5 Edition Gametable/Maptools Online game. Looking for more.

Fell4Ever

First Post
I'm free those days (for the most part :p) and would be really interested. If there is a spot open, please let me know =D If not, *sadpanda* but I shall survive. I am Tokyo standard time (right now 14 hours ahead of Eastern Time US) but my schedules really messed up because of college so I'm usually awake during times you guys would play =D

fireinakasha

First Post
A few questions about character building: besides psionics, is there any source material that you're not keen on us using?

Where do you stand on enforcing multiclassing XP penalties? (I always ask this for a new campaign, because it seems like there's always a 50% chance of it going either way)

You say that you are willing to consider a level adjust of +1, so can I take that to mean that this campaign would have a higher starting level?

I never start above level 1 if it can be avoided even so if you feel like you want to use a race with a +1 LA again just run it by me and either I'll be ok with it or I won't there are some races even with just a +1 that can be overpowering next to other characters.

I'm not limiting anything other than psionics because even if someone makes something broken I can always amp up the danger levels.

If you want to multiclass I really don't spend my time penalizing.

[MENTION=97520]Fell4Ever[/MENTION] I am willing to give you a chance to join us if you would like to try.

It is looking like Thursdays are the day everyone is ok with so far. Since we haven't had any heated debate over it I am going to go ahead with the monster hunting setting. The point buy allotment is going to be 28 for the setting. Use the maximum starting gold as listed in the PHB and begin with the maximum HP per your class at level 1.

Once you have created a character send me a private message with their basic stats IE race, class, name, attribute scores, concept, alignment.

If anyone has any questions about game mechanics or how point buy works feel free to message me as well.

Fell4Ever

First Post
Thanks! for letting me in. I'll PM you a character as soon as possible. It is Thursday night for me right now, 11:23PM. If you plan on playing (your)Thursday please let me know so I can adjust my schedule!!

packetpirate

First Post
We need to get everyone added to everyone's list on Skype so we can start communicating in conference calls. I wish we had time to play for like 8 hours straight. D&D seems like the kind of thing that you don't want to play in short periods like 2 hours because it takes a while to really get into it.

Quikill

First Post
If you still have any spots please let me know.

What times are you thinking of running this?

I'm on east coast US time and can play at night after 9:00pm generally.

Either campaign sounds good, and text would be fine. Please send the link to the program I'd need to install.

Thanks!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads