• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3.5 Edition Gametable/Maptools Online game. Looking for more.

B1GJOE

First Post
Should we discuss what classes people are playing so we have a kinda balanced group? Or are we just going to play what we want. (Either way is fine with me, I just wanna play some 3.5 D&D!) Also, what's the time we're playing? Thursdays it seems, just what time. I'm in California, just for a time zone reference. I was thinking of playing a caster, Wizard Probably, but if someone else wants to, I have a fun idea for a throwing based character.

I am wanting to try for sessions that run about 3-4 hours in length. As such I'm hoping to start them a little later in the evening 7-8 PM central time for me. Does anyone have any conflicts with that?

I'd like to aim for this coming Thursday to be our first session so if everyone who has not could get their character to me and get me a messenger name so that I can coordinate time/connection information then that would be excellent. Also to get a firm count and final commitment if everyone who plans on playing could send me a message saying "I will be showing up" so that I can get a count before Thursday.

Don't despair if you dont make it to the game Thursday there will be a second chance for people to enter into the plot line in the second session.

fireinakasha

First Post
I'm playing a Duskblade: Ruasar :: (Read-Only) - Myth-Weavers

I can fill either the spellcaster or melee role, as need be. I can also easily re-roll as someone/something else if party balance needs it (and not be bothered by it; I love love love making characters).

7-8pm central is good for me. I would prefer closer to 8 central, but I can manage 7 just fine if it's what everyone else wants.

Scipio, I PMed you my character concept/bio, so I hope you got it and are okay with it all.

B1GJOE

First Post
I'll try to have my character made by Monday. I gotta finish up preparing some encounters for a group that I'm DMing that meets sundays so I'll be able to give contact info/character sheet and stuff. I'll probably post a mythweavers link too, as my darn printer's broken so I might as well have a digital character sheet. 7-8 Central works fine for me. 3-4 hours means that at the latest it would end at midnight central which is just 10 pm pacific so I think that is perfectly fine. I may, however, be eating dinner discreetly during a session or two...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads