• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3.5 Edition Gametable/Maptools Online game. Looking for more.

B1GJOE

First Post
Alright. I hope no one minds, but I'm going to play a Wizard. I'll specialize in some school, probably Conjuration. I'll make that character soon and send the info.

Alright I seem to have lost some PM information so in case I missed anyone here is the list of people who have sent me the confirmation message and I still have it:

Fireinakasha
B1GJOE
packetpirate

People who have sent me character concepts:

B1GJOE
Packetpirate
Fireinakasha

(Currently I have none because half my inbox is gone, I apologize for this... please re-send them to me if you have already and if not I look forward to putting your name here as well.)

People who's messengers information I have:
B1GJOE
Quikill
Fell4Ever
Fireinakasha

I will be updating this post as information is sent in.

Last edited:

B1GJOE

First Post
Alright, I sent you a PM. My Conjurer has some spells from the Spell Compendium if you don't mind. I'm not sure what other books they're in, but they were listed in the Compendium. I think there's 2 that I have that are not listed in the PHB, and thats it.

B1GJOE

First Post
Haha, nope. I have a very old LG flipphone. My money went towards upgrading my computer instead of getting a phone that could do more than call. Maybe I can get one for christmas if my relatives are feeling generous. Thanks for the tip.

Quikill

First Post
I'll play whatever the party needs.

As for times 8pm Central would work for me. 7:00pm is a bit early as my kids are still up.

So far the party looks like:

Wizard (Conjurer)
Duskblade (melee or ranged)
Rogue
<my character here>

I'm thinking maybe a druid, or possibly a ranger type.

Last edited:

B1GJOE

First Post
Either would be useful, but the Druid has that animal companion, and from what I recall from my friends' animal companions, they really help in combat (plus Druids have healing magic). Rangers may get healing though, I know they get some divine magic.

fireinakasha

First Post
Rangers do get healing, but not much and not for a while. Just a heads up; since we have an arcane caster I'm switching over to pure melee (Warblade), so that someone in the party can tank a few :)

Remove ads