• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3.5 online game looking for players

The_Ditto

First Post
Hey there, we got a small group already going, need a couple more players.

We already have ourselves into a groove, but are open minded to new ideas/software/whatever.

We currently play on Sundays, 2-7pm EST.
We use Skype for conference calling.
We use GameTable for actual gameplay.

Currently 3rd-4th level, but would be willing to "reset" at 1st with a new group ..

all current players have played D&D for long time, since at least 2nd edition, or earlier. 1 player is very new to 3.x ... but learning quick ;)

Would prefer mature players, (that doesn't mean no sense of humour, just not "childish" or such .. :p )

bobbyblues

First Post
Hey I'm interested in your Sunday game. I am new to Dnd and have only played 4e games so far. I would love to learn the 3.5e gameplay and whatnot. I can play anything the group requires, oh and also, isn't gametable the one that costs money to use or no? I already have skype, my sn is bobbyblues672 if you want to talk.

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
I and my friend are both interested, do you have two extra spots open, in addition to one for bobby?

What kind of campaign is it? A specific setting or not? Any particular books not allowed / allowed?

Sully

First Post
Looking to join a 3.5 game. I have played for years (started with AD&D) and prefure mature games. I like stories I can write and that will look good when reading later. I work very little and am availible on Sunday's durring the whole game time. I can go as late as you like. I have Sunday Monday off.

I am in Beijing and will use some of my China experience in my new character. I have been wanting in a game to do this for some time and just now have the time to do it.
Skype is sullyoffice.
I will need GameTable.

Thanks for posting and looking forward to hearing from you.

kingchddg90

First Post
I am interested in this game a the time works really well for me would like to hear more about the game world before i try to hard set a character.

The_Ditto

First Post
Woohoo!! Finally found the thread again .. :blush:
Yeah, ok, so I'm not on here that much .. couldn't find my own thread .. *sigh*.

Anyway .. thanks for the replies guys, we have picked up 1 more player, I think we are going to look for 1 or 2 more, but we need to see how things go and how things work out ..

sorry to do this .. but I can use the people who have responded so far as a contact point .. I suppose that's the point of this, anyway, right? So yeah, got 1 player via this thread already, thanks! If we need more, I'll come back (and hopefully can find this thread again .. heh)

Cheers!! Good gaming!

The_Ditto

First Post
Just bumping this thread, can't see the point in starting a new one .. same request:

Our group (see original post) is looking for 2 more players for our group, we're playing in an on-going campaign, about level 4 or so, but this one's just a "placeholder", and when we get a proper group going, we'll restart with a fresh campaign and fresh characters all around .. Let me know if you're interested,

Cheers!

wysiwyg

First Post
Sounds great to me. Are you still playing Sunday 2PM-7PM EST?
I could make a PC and have it sent to you if you gave me the PC creation rules. Are you playing with TTome Of Battle. The Book Of Nine Swords (my favorite class is in it)?
I'll need to know more about the home world you're playing in for background details.

Let me know.
You can email me directly at nir @ hydrocore.biz

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads