• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[D&D 3.5] Paths of Legend: Paths of Madness (OOC)

Shayuri

First Post
Jemal, I -believe- it's from Complete Mage, but ya know...I'm not positive. I'll edit this with more info when I get home and have my books in front of me.

It's also possible that the description for Eldritch Blast specifically notes they do half damage to objects...but again, I'll have to read it again to be sure.

In any event, Baleful Utterance definitely renders all that moot. :)

Ambrus

Explorer
So, is the posting rate for this campaign intended to be one post per week? Was there some previous mention of this in the thread that I missed?

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
That is my usual posting rate, especially with games that have as many players as this one does. It allows slower players to keep up and gives me some breathing room.

That said, I'm a little behind today. :blush: Still hoping to get to this sometime today, but it may end up sliding into tomorrow.

ethandrew

First Post
No, CM is around, he's just behind. He posted in another forum that he's still behind and trying to catch-up and asks us to be patient.

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
The initiative roll is my sneaky way of making sure everyone's here. ;) Anyone who doesn't get an initiative roll in by Thursday (my Paths of Madness update day) will get left out of the escape and face the executioner. :devil:

Remove ads