• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3.5 PbP Recruiting

MINI

First Post
The Darkest Mansion, a 3.5 PbP is now recruiting. The game needs 1-2 players and has not actually started yet but will very soon. The game is loosely set in the Freeport Setting.

General Rules

Character Sheets

Use an online profiler sheet. it will be your job to keep it updated. It needs to be public so i can view the sheet and I need the link to it.

Starting Level

Characters will begin at level 1

Character Creation

Stats will be created by rolling 3d6 3 times and taking the highest result (you may do die rolls on a thread in the campaign board).

Hit Points

Roll hit points in the Stat Rolling Thread

Starting Gold

Roll starting gold in the Stat Rolling Thread

Alignments

No evil alignments.

Allowed Books

Generally the PHB & PHB II are allowed as well as most things from the complete books (please clear these with me). I do not have a personal problem with psionics save for the fact they don't fit the theme and mood of the game. Ther will be no psionics allowed. The Book of Nine Swords is also not allowed.

Character Origins

Each character was trained in Blackburn. It was in that city that you met. once your training was complete you decided to seek out lives of adventure together. Therefore you know one another and are willing to work together for greater good or greater reward.

Party Roles

You will want to fill all the basic party roles between you. That means having a Fighter, Magic User, Cleric and Rogue (or some versions of, -- favored soul, ranger, illusionist and a rogue for example)

Link to the game:

The Darkest Mansion

You can also contact me at danjnm_2000@yahoo.com or danjnm_2000 (at Yahoo Messenger)

Remove ads