• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[D&D 3.5] Pirates of the Broken Sea - OOC [recruiting open]

Orius

Legend
Oh yes, this looks like it's going to be one interesting party.

What exactly is standard wealth? Average for your character class?

Basically, it's the starting wealth roll every character gets. Honestly, I don't bother to itemize it, so unless you're obviously starting with more gear than you could normally afford I don't really care if you roll, use the average, or just assign whatever you want as long as the total doesn't exceed the range. Like I mentioned above, I don't pay too much attention to anything past weapons, armor, or special or unusual items.

Is Precocious Apprentice allowed as a feat?

No.

I have a house rule thread here:

http://www.enworld.org/forum/d-d-legacy-house-rules/297895-house-rules-my-campaign.html#post5396508

This is to compile some of the rules listed above in a more convenient location. I have my updated ruling on magic item identification there.

Last edited:

jackslate45

First Post
So i looked up Stormwrack, and it is basically a "How to Own a Ship." It talks about the skills we will need to pirate a ship (Like profession sailor!). It might be useful to have.

Orius

Legend
So i looked up Stormwrack, and it is basically a "How to Own a Ship." It talks about the skills we will need to pirate a ship (Like profession sailor!). It might be useful to have.

Yeah, unfortunately I don't. I figure it probably would be useful.

Ok, Erdrak and Mirovince are good to go, unless either of you want to tweak something else.

Zandibus is good stat-wise, could use some basic background and/or personality notes. Nothing fancy needed, just a few sentences at most on how you joined the crew, etc. The same for Turrick. It'll help me if I have some idea of why/how you became a pirate or what you do on the crew. Naturally no one is the captain, and no one is the first mate.

Our kobold sorc still needs a feat and starting spells.

Still waiting for characters from Lughart and Herobizkit.

Baveboi

First Post
Mirovince is a bard with Wis 5.
He thinks he's ready for whatever the world can throw at him. xP

And aye, my captain. Ya hearrd da man, dogs! Crack the rroarrs and double yar backs, man, if ya wish to prevail! Harharharhar!

jackslate45

First Post
Mirovince is a bard with Wis 5.
He thinks he's ready for whatever the world can throw at him. xP

And aye, my captain. Ya hearrd da man, dogs! Crack the rroarrs and double yar backs, man, if ya wish to prevail! Harharharhar!
/Head Smash on Mirovince

Ye better get to work, and stop taking me job!

Orius

Legend
Ok, once I get spells for the arcane casters and a feat for the kobold, we'll start this game up. That just leaves [MENTION=36150]Herobizkit[/MENTION]'s character. If he gets created late, I'll have him start drunk in the bilges, and the captain will have to flog him on deck as a show of discipline.

Baveboi

First Post
Quick tip, dude. If you gonna use the Pistols and get the Point Blank chain feat, exchange your Dex for Str.
Strength isn't gonna help you with your damage with pistols/crossbows

Remove ads