• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3.5 Publisher Request

JohnnFour

Explorer
A reader of my Roleplaying Tips E-zine sent me a draft doc about D&D 3.5 fighters. In his words:

"It is an 82 page supplement called the Tome of Archetype: Fighter. It introduces a new way of playing fighters, gives groundbreaking rules that make fighters able to compete with magic users on a rules level, and gives specialized cross-mastery resources for those that like to multi-class or prestige!"

3.5 crunch is outside of my domain, but on quick skim I think the info might be good enough to consider publishing as a commercial product.

The reader offered me the doc to post at my site for free, but I think it would be cool if it was vetted for potential commercial publication and given a proper design/edit treatment.

Is there a publisher who'd be interested in checking the doc out? I don't want any remuneration - I'll send you the author's e-mail and then get out of the way so you two can talk business.

Remove ads