D&D 4e Charleston, SC

rbdmWill

First Post
Our brand new D&D group is getting ready to start our first game this weekend (hopefully). We have 3 players ranging from experts to newbies but we need 2 more brave souls to venture forth to the wasteland of Aachy'n. You can read more about the world on a google docs page listed in my profile (wont let me post link here).

• What - 4th Edition D&D, need a tank/off-tank and a healer
  • When - Sundays for Now, weeklyish
  • Where- Green Dragon for now until I get to know everyone, later at my place on Daniel Island
  • Things you should like - Epic Story-lines, Hack n' Slash, 4th Edition enough to play it without bitching about how 2nd/3rd/5th/pathfinder/etc is better every game.
  • Things you should be - over 21 and interested in taking on the role of a major character who will change the world through heroic actions. I use bad language and spiders (seriously, I once had a player quit because my spiders were too scary). Pretty every single bad thing ever will show up eventually. You must be the light that shines through (or the harbinger of evil, whatever I don't care).
  • Things you can expect - A surprising amount of unique skill challenges for everything from Crossing mountains, nightmarish sandstorms, bounty hunting, pimping(ive got like 50 pages of this :):):):), my old party was nuts for it). Also a surprising amount of custom, unique, and nightmarish monsters along a 3-5 year storyline.
Questions? Ask in PM. Thanks!

Remove ads