• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[D&D 4E - Forgotten Realms - Maptool/Skype] A Taste of Blood - Recruiting 1 PC

drkissinger1

First Post
Very cool. I PMed you my AIM address.

Slot is still open for interested parties, though. I'll edit the original post to close it off once I've chatted with someone and they seem compatible with our group.

Mechanisms

First Post
I'd be interested, either as a human or kobold rogue or as some kind of monk- I have very open weekday hours and a working mic.

I'm only semi-familiar with the FR setting, but I'd definitely study up on the available resources to better fit in to the RP.

If the games run mostly on weekends though, they'd collide with my home session :eek: so this is mainly an inquiry as to whether this is a mon-friday friendly session

drkissinger1

First Post
Campaign is once again open, as I've decided to entirely reboot the campaign at level 1 with the new players. The top post has all current information about play times.

Ravenshroud

First Post
Pretty knowledgeable about FR, and would love to do some 4e.

Prefer leader types and have skype for other games so no worries.

39 yo and mature, intelligent player.

Call me on skype any time at ravenshroud1. I am on right now for instance. Friday night 12:30 cst.

drkissinger1

First Post
Sounds great! Can everyone who's posted interest please send me a private message with some instant messaging contact info? I personally use AIM, but I'm pretty sure other IM clients (such as gchat), are able to interface with AIM users.

PolterGhost

First Post
Young RPGer, played 4e as my first RPG (I also only played two sessions, so...)

I can get my hands on the books through, um, undisclosed sources, and I'd really like to give 4e a chance again (3.5 is starting to stagnate with too many options and minmax.)

I know a little bit about the FR setting (considering I was always a console RPG gamer, I've gotten most of my D&D knowledge from Dark Sun and Forgotten Realms and not Greyhawk or Dragonlance), but I'll need a bit of discussion about the setting.

I always liked playing the magic user in 3.5, so I'd like to play something similar here.

What kind of game are we looking at playing here? Big combats? Skirmishes left and right? Political and social dynamics? Whatever the players can best think of to get through a situation while drawing the least of consequences to themselves?

MSN: Poltergiest656@aol.com
AIM: Poltergiest656
Skype's always on.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads