• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[D&D 4E] Online Group Looking for Players

Xaemoon

First Post
Hello!

I'm the DM in a group that consists of 3 players and myself. The game is played primarily on Friday nights at 8pm EST (GMT-5) but occasionally is held on Saturday nights at the same time. We use Maptool and Skype. The group is currently level 1 and has just arrived in the town of Winterhaven, so now is a great time for new players to join the party. I'm most likely going to run Keep on the Shadowfell, but I can run something else if there's a strong opposition (or if the players who respond here have already played it).

The group is comprised of a barbarian and two rangers.

The roles I'm looking for are Leader, Controller, and Defender.
Striker applicants won't be accepted. We already have 3.

If you'd like to play with us, please leave a comment below with the basic concept for what you'd like to play. You don't have to get too crazy with a backstory or anything, but you'll benefit from having one. The group does like to roleplay quite a bit. I'll choose what I feel are the best concepts for the group based on the submissions that I get, so don't be afraid to submit your concept even if someone else is already applying for that role.

One last thing to note: There are ladies in this group, so if you're a pervert or a creep, you won't be invited back. We're also a younger crowd (in our 20's) so if you're an old crotchety bastard you probably won't get along with us! Everyone who is accepted will be in the group on a probationary basis. If things work out, we'll invite you to play with us on a regular basis.

Thanks for your interest!

Remove ads