D&D 5E [D&D 5E] Pirates of the Spheres: Captain's Privilege (Recruiting)

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
On the fringe worlds, there's a lot less imperial presence and influence and a lot more "frontier justice." So, having a bad reputation in the fringe worlds would apply more to the fringers than the imperials.

OK, re-reading the backgrounds, the folk-hero's "rustic hospitality" fits more with what I am going for. His last name inspires awe because of what is dragonslayer grandfather did, and non-imperials react positively to this. ok?
Cheers,

SG

Alizaar

First Post
So when I get all of my stats and everything written down I just post it all on here right? That's what I've seen done on other threads. Just trying to not screw anything up lol.

pathfinderq1

First Post
Another question, is there anyone that is playing sort of an engineer type pc? I was thinking I could include something with engineering in my background.

In addition to our gnomish engineer, Kelsynn Ironhand is a dwarven ex-military smuggler who has some engineering background. In addition to work as a rigger and cargomaster, she does a lot of the heavier repair and/or building work. She wouldn't mind some extra help, though- it looks like this ship needs A LOT of work...

ALSO: Shrikeship looks fine for me too.

Alizaar

First Post
Name Lazzen Harrows
NG Male Human Rogue (Thief)
Background: Criminal (smuggler)
Feature: Criminal contact
Hit Points: 24 (3d8+6)
AC: 15 (12+dex+3)
Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 11
Skin: light brown, Hair: black, Eyes: green
Height: 6’1” Weight: 181

ABILITIES
STR 13(+1
DEX 17(+3
CON 14(+2)
INT 13(+1)
WIS 13(+1)
CHA 13(+1)
Melee Weapon Attack: Dex (+3)+Prof(+2)=5
Ranged weapon Attack: Dex (+3)+Prof(+2)=5
PROFICIENCIES
Proficiency Bonus: +2
Weapons: : Simple weapons, hand crossbows, longswords, rapiers, shortswords
Tools:thieves tools
Languages: Common, Draconic
Saving Throws: dex&int
Skills: Acrobatics,deception,insight,perception,persuasion,stealth

CLASS & RACE
Size: med
Speed: 30
Ability Score Increase: Your ability scores each increase by 1.
E x p e r t i s e : choose two of your skill proficiencies, or one of your skill proficiencies and your proficiency with thieves’ tools. Your proficiency bonus is doubled for any ability check you make that uses either of the chosen proficiencies.
Sn e a k A t t a c k: you know how to strike subtly and exploit a foe’s distraction. Once per turn, you can deal an extra 1d6 damage to one creature you hit with an attack if you have advantage on the attack roll. The attack must use a finesse or a ranged weapon.
C u n n i n g A c t i o n: You can take a bonus action on each of your turns in combat. This action can be used only to take the Dash, Disengage, or Hide action.
Thief archtype
Fa s t H a n d s :you can use the bonus action granted by your Cunning Action to make a Dexterity (Sleight of Hand) check, use your thieves’ tools to disarm a trap or open a lock, or take the Use an Object action.
Se c o n d -S t o r y W o r k : you gain the ability to climb faster than normal; climbing no longer costs you extra movement. In addition, when you make a running jump, the distance you cover increases by a number of feet equal to your Dexterity modifier.

EQUIPMENT
Dagger
shortsword
hand crossbow
Tinkers Tools
Chest
Lock
ball bearings
caltrops
chalk
Explorers Pack
grappling hook
hourglass
mirror,steel
Backpack
- Bedroll
- Mess Kit
- Tinderbox
- Torch (10)
- Rations (10)
- Waterskin
- Rope (50')

Gold Spent: 174
Pocket Money: 824

PERSONALITY
Traits:i dont pay attention to the risks in a situation.Never tell me the odds
Ideal: m loyal to my friends ,not any ideals ,and everyone else can take a trip down the styx for all i care
Bond: someone I loved died because of a mistake i made.That will never happen again
Flaw: I have "tell" that reveals when im lying.

only thing I have left is background,I should have that done by today if that's cool.

Remove ads