• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [D&D 5e] Planescape - In Through the Out Door

Unsung

First Post
If Fourish had been equipped to bow, or stand up in the presence of a lady, he might have done. As it was, he merely gestures to each of the other players in turn.

"Captain Rhada, Of The Harmonium." This of the broad-shouldered guardsman.

"Not a captain any longer, Two. Just a humble Measure Three," the man smiles and dips his head toward Shard. He has the bladed pauldrons and helmet of the other guards, but what at first looked to be some sort of tabard is simply a loose-fitting tunic of flowing, shimmering material. His eyes are a bright golden hue-- not amber like a cat's, but burnished metallic yellow.

"Curwen And Psalter." The quasit and its slumbering master, or possibly the other way around.

"I known a couple humans with rocks in their heads like you, woman. You're alright," says the small green fiend, something like a cross between a frog and a mouse, with curling horns and a scaly, carbuncled back.

"And I Suspect Our Fourth Will Not Be Rejoining Us. I Am Not Sure Whether You Will Think It Very Impudent Of This Unit To Ask, Or Rude That It-- *I*, Have Not Already Done So. Nevertheless. What Should We Call You?"

Last edited:

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Lili flies back from Rusty, scrunching her nose at the bouquet of dead rats. "Ewwww! What's with the dead stuff around here??? This place is SO WEIRD sometimes!! Did that thing follow us from outside??"

[section]Picayune grinned at the tiny faerie. Jess de chance I be waitin' for. He shook loose a dead rat, held it by the tail, zoomed up to the rafter directly above Liliana, and flung the shrunken corpse at her.[/section]
[sblock=OOC]Casting message at Liliana. "Who you callin' dead, lil' bit? I ain't no deader. Come out, come out, whereber you are. Pic-ay-une wanner play!"[/sblock]

Unsung

First Post
"Ah, so this is the Arborean half-ram I am told of." The not-quite-a-centaur barmaid returns. She remains, as she was before, a statuesque human from the waist up, or the neck up, depending on where one started. She is balancing the sizable quantity of food Eurid had ordered on one arm and shoulder, and she looks down haughtily upon the satyr bard. "I was always curious," she says, looking hum up and down, "but I suppose my curiosity is at an end."

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
"Shard," she said as she took her seat and gave a cheerful smile around the table. "Forgive me for asking such an...elemental question, but I am quite new to this place, and I haven't seen much of this game. What are we betting today?"

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"Eeeekkkssss!" Lili lets out another little scream as she dodges the dead rat and flies over behind Eurid. Peeking out from behind his head she says, "Well Pic-ay-une," she says sternly, pointing to the air, "It's not very nice to throw things, especially gross mangled dead things! Those poor creatures, they had family! It's very disrespectful!" Her tiny high pitched voice continues, "And it's also not nice to go around being invisible and following people! Show yourself, whatever you are!"

[section]Picayune's grin faltered. 'bisible? He looked down at his posey of dead rats, suddenly horrified. He dropped his bouquet in disgust. A spray of nine rat husks, all of them with malformed cancerous knots of bone jutting from their heads in a grotesque parody of Shard's crystal, rained down on the table. Hell. Mebbe dat Eurid right. Mebbe I's dead.[/section]
[sblock=OOC]Casting message at Liliana. "You cain't see me? You sho'?"[/sblock]

Fenris

Adventurer
"Ah, so this is the Arborean half-ram I am told of." The not-quite-a-centaur barmaid returns. She remains, as she was before, a statuesque human from the waist up, or the neck up, depending on where one started. She is balancing the sizable quantity of food Eurid had ordered on one arm and shoulder, and she looks down haughtily upon the satyr bard. "I was always curious," she says, looking hum up and down, "but I suppose my curiosity is at an end."

Oz, grins back at the barmaid a suave look on his face. "Well, well, well. An anthropocaprine beauty." he says appraising her as he circle her, his own hooves echoing on the floor like hers. He runs a finger over the barding on her lower back. "Four legs, how.....sturdy. A good stable base for not getting knocked over, if pushed into. From behind." says Oz slowly as he circle back in front of her.

"However my lovely, and I do love your golden fleece, I am not Arborean, though I have heard that some resembling my kind do dwell there. Whether those half-rams are like me I cannot say. I come from a different plane. And you have yet to know me. I am most certain I could satisfy your....curiosity." replies Oz with a wink and a sly grin. He steps back with a little hoof tap bows low "Ozymandus my dear, and might I have the honor of having your melodious name grace my ears?"

goatunit

Explorer
Eurid watches the strange courting rituals of the goat people from over the heaping platters of food. He casts a glance to Shard, to Rusty, and to the pile of rat corpses that indicate Picayune's general location.

"Soup's on, cutters."

He pitches an olive pit (or something similar) at Ozy's head.

"Quit goat-calling the locals, berk. And never agitate a bariaur from behind, rummy?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads