• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D Art Documentary Trailer/Teaser on Nerdist website

CAFRedblade

Explorer
This could be cool to watch. Not sure how much cross over they may have with the released art book last fall, but some of the sequences shown seem to be promising.
https://nerdist.com/dungeons-dragons-documentary-trailer-eye-of-the-beholder/

The poster artwork in the article is really nicely done, love the feel of the piece.

I also don't know if this has ties to the D&D documentary production that was on Kickstarter years back that got mired in a messy legal situation.
I should look that up, as I backed the Kickstarter for a few bucks.

Backed this and am pretty excited to get my copy of it. Should be soon, at least judging by the Kickstarter updates.

No, it’s not connected to The Great Kingdom. That was the first Kickstarter that I backed. Surprisingly, it wasn’t the last. Anyway, apparently the case was dismissed amicably. In theory, it’s going to start moving forward again, but who knows how much money is left over after the lawyers’ fees.

I also don't know if this has ties to the D&D documentary production that was on Kickstarter years back that got mired in a messy legal situation.
I should look that up, as I backed the Kickstarter for a few bucks.

Remove ads