D&D 5E D&D Beyond beta sign up

The-Magic-Sword

Small Ball Archmage
This makes me really happy, already signed up! I am definetly game for a character builder to come out- should be a cool boost to the char op community, along with all of the new options! I think 5e actually has a lot of potential for that sort of thing.

dave2008

Legend
That's cool - is anyone familiar with "Curse"? I notice it also said a compendium. I would love to see that more than the character builder.

The-Magic-Sword

Small Ball Archmage
That's cool - is anyone familiar with "Curse"? I notice it also said a compendium. I would love to see that more than the character builder.

Curse does a bunch of stuff i understand, mostly third party software for videogames- mods especially, like we used to use it to install addons for world of warcraft automatically. I udnerstand they also made a voice chat client and did some other stuff- the curse client was pretty reliable back in the day, so WOTC definetly partnered with some great folks for this. Curse is used to updating software regularl to stay up to date with requirements from another source.

pdzoch

Explorer
I just hope it isn't the same type of character builder as the other one where none of the saved characters were usable (or printable, or recoverable) once the software stopped being supported.

dave2008

Legend
Curse does a bunch of stuff i understand, mostly third party software for videogames- mods especially, like we used to use it to install addons for world of warcraft automatically. I udnerstand they also made a voice chat client and did some other stuff- the curse client was pretty reliable back in the day, so WOTC definetly partnered with some great folks for this. Curse is used to updating software regularl to stay up to date with requirements from another source.

Thank you for the feedback!

Remove ads