D&D Beyond: Halflings

Charlaquin

Goblin Queen (She/Her/Hers)
And I am sharing the opinion that the strategy about complaining about the fluff in books is a poor one for getting different fluff.
Sharing the opinion that one does not care for the fluff on Enworld is not a “strategy”. It is not done with intent of getting the fluff changed. It is done only to express the frustration that the fluff is not to one’s liking. Furthermore, I don’t believe for one second that you actually think anyone making such posts is doing so with intent to get the fluff changed. The pretense that you do is patronizing and insulting.

And further more I am attempting to engage in discussion about what would be an actual effective strategy to achieve said goal.
Bullcrap. You’re attempting to silence the people who’s opinions you don’t like hearing by insinuating that their complaints are ineffectual.

Now maybe you may gain some perverse pleasure out of people being unhappy indefinitely with no chance of getting what they desire, because they tripled down on a bad strategy (these same complaints came out after the MM and Volo's, and I really don't think the third time will be the charm), but I like to think the world is a better place if there is at least a pathway to victory, even if it is highly unlikely.
Again, the goal of complaints posted here is not to effect change in the fluff, and this pretense that you’re being helpful by offering a “path to victory” for a goal no one actually had is tone-deaf at best and passive-aggressive at worst.

Remove ads