• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 D&D Books for sale in Moscow: 3.5e/3.0e/2e/d20

johnsemlak

First Post
I am soon moving from Moscow (after 15 years) back to the US, and unfortunately my massive RPG collection is weighing me down. I've posted a sale on a Russian RPG site which I'll link to. All books are in English and in Good to Excellent condition. I've posted the prices in roubles; generally WotC books are 400 unless otherwise stated; d20 books are 300 roubles unless otherwise stated. One US dollar is roughly 30 roubles.

At the moment I'm only accepting cash payment; so it's really only possible to buy these books if you live in Moscow. However, at the beginning of July I'll be moving to NYC, so I may be posting this sale again, if I can manage to lug the books with me...

Any questions, pm me or you can find my email in the link below:

Huge D&D 3.5e/3e/d20/2e sale

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
1. Ship the books to yourself, but don't put enough postage on them.

2. In the interim, move to Moscow, Idaho, to the address you put of the "From" section of the packages.

3. Receive your D&D stuff at your new residence in Idaho for a fraction of the actual shipping costs.

Ta da!

P.S. Good luck with the move and welcome back to the States. Enjoy the Big Onion.*

*Not the Big Apple. That's a re-branding for tourists.

Remove ads