D&D Call to Arms, cosplay Dungeons & Dragons clothing line

darjr

I crit!
I first saw this as a discount in the DNDBeyond Advent Calendar and was intrigued. It's a third party license and they look rather good but expensive to. I don't know what the prices of these things should be, is it OK? To expensive? Also does any other license do this kind of thing?

The heroic clothing for medieval reenactment and live action role play. Event, Festival, Convention, Stage, Film, and beyond.
The Burgschneider team has been designing and producing historical and fantasy fashion for adventurers for nearly 2 decades.

IMG_9020.jpeg

Mannahnin

Scion of Murgen (He/Him)
I have a tunic from Burgschneider and am very happy with the quality.

Quality CosPlay/LARP clothing can be rather expensive. Here's a long standing player in the sphere by way of comparison:

And you really don't want to look at companies like Armstreet, if price is an issue.
I've always understood Armstreet to be pretty reasonably priced for what you get.

Ryujin

Legend
I have a tunic from Burgschneider and am very happy with the quality.

I've always understood Armstreet to be pretty reasonably priced for what you get.
Oh, it's definitely quality. I've got one of their semi-custom gambesons. Not many can justify that sort of thing though.

Remove ads