D&D General D&D Class Test- Which character class suits you?

View attachment 359569
Hmmm...I'm the least religious person in the world, but apparently I should be a paladin?

You and I are in similar boats. I kind of saw it as indicative of my personal strong moral code. I have a strong dislike of those that take advantage of others or are consciously trying to hold back their rights. Being a Paladin in that case would actually put me in opposition to established orders and pantheons. A Paladin of conscience I guess.

Screenshot 2024-04-23 083049.png

I would have guessed Warlock and Sorcerer would be low for me, but 15% for Sorcerer is really low. Perhaps I should play a Monkadin in the future?

Stormonu

Legend
1713886893043.png

Paladin certainly tracks, one of my heroes is Roland of Charlemange's paladins, and I've got a Paladin T-shirt with "That perfection is unobtainable is not excuse not to strive for it." - which fits my personality perfectly.

Ranger scoring so high is a little surprising, as I hate the class's implementation. Wizard tracks. Would have figured Rogue would have been the lowest, but looking back I've never played a Druid character myself (all the way back to 1E).

Somewhere down the line, I need to try out a Paladin/Barbarian/Wizard (or Sorcerer) character, I think. A raging smite machine with lots of utility.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
This "test" does seem to skew "Paladin" for a lot of people. It was my highest rating, also...and a class I have next to no interest playing. Think I've had a single Paladin character...in a short-lived Pathfinder game...once, in my 40 years of gaming.

My second and third highest ranks were, similarly, classes I do not usually choose to play.

So, guess we gamers are just an overwhelmingly innately noble, giving, caring, righteous breed.

Remove ads