D&D / D20 Index

Gez

First Post
I've submitted Creature Collection 1 (the non-revised version, I don't have CCR). I'll add CC2, CC3, and TOH2 later.

May I suggest new categories of stuff? I'm thinking of:

Traps (or, more generally, Hazard);
Poisons
Disease
Graft/Symbiont/Parasite
Generic Monster Category (for example, Lycanthrope, Demon, Devil, Unhallowed, Wrack Dragons, etc.) for when a book contains crunchy stuff about a generic category of monster.

Finally, I've seen a typo at "Planar Handbook", it is written "Planer Handbook".

Taren Nighteyes

First Post
Awsome!

This list/index is fantastic!

Can someone provide me with some instructions on how to download this thing and put it into excel easily?

I really would like to use it, but don't know how to get the file to work well in excel.

Thanks!

Taren Nighteyes

Bodmin Moor

First Post
Taren Nighteyes said:
This list/index is fantastic!

Can someone provide me with some instructions on how to download this thing and put it into excel easily?

I really would like to use it, but don't know how to get the file to work well in excel.

Thanks!

Taren Nighteyes

Sorry Taren, I only just spotted your post.

To download the index into Excel:
1. On the D&D Index main page, change the Page Size to 'All' and then click on 'Generate Index'. Wait for a long time while all the entries are returned.
2. When the page finally appears, go to the bottom of the page and click on download.
3. In the dialog box that appears, change the filename to something like 'dndindex.csv' and click on OK.
4. Use Excel to open the saved file.

Hope that helps.

Roy

Crothian

First Post
Impressive. You might want to submit this as a news item for the front page. I think a lot of people would really like to take advantage and get use of this.

Bodmin Moor

First Post
Crothian said:
Impressive. You might want to submit this as a news item for the front page. I think a lot of people would really like to take advantage and get use of this.

Thanks. It has appeared in the News in the past, but it was some time ago, I'll submit it again.

Roy

Split the Hoard

Split the Hoard
Negotiate, demand, or steal the loot you desire!

A competitive card game for 2-5 players
Remove ads