• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D dice sets

DRAHCIR9523

Villager
Has a wide assortment of dice.
They have: hollow dice, stone dice, metal dice, dice with things inside, dice sets, and sharp edge dice.

In fact I even found a 100 sided die on the site.

Also a dice subscription is available where you can receive a random set of dice every 30, 60, or 90 days. Mystery dice subscription $17.10 a shipment. Mystery metal dice $32.30 a shipment. Mystery sharp edge dice $46.55 a shipment.
They also have dice trays and cases.

There is 479 reviews on there site with 471 being 3 ☆☆☆ or better. Prices are in canadian because that's where I am. Shipping times are in attached photo.

Attachments

• Shipping.jpg
    Shipping.jpg
    269.5 KB · Views: 48

DRAHCIR9523

Villager
Does anybody know whete to find 9-sided dice, though?
I don't know if there are any real dice that are 9 sided. There is probably digital dice that are nine sided. But you could always roll an 8 sided and 10 sided and then just divide the number by 2.

If you roll an 8 and a 10. Divide by 2 you get 9.
If you roll two 1s and divide by 2 you get 1.
If you get odd on one and even on the other, like a 1 and a 4. Then divide by 2 you get 2.5. To decide whether you round up to 3 or down to 2, just roll a 4 sider [1&2 round down(3&4 round up)]

Last edited:

Andvari

Hero
I don't know if there are any real dice that are 9 sided. There is probably digital dice that are nine sided. But you could always roll an 8 sided and 10 sided and then just divide the number by 2.

If you roll an 8 and a 10. Divide by 2 you get 9.
If you roll two 1s and divide by 2 you get 1.
If you get odd on one and even on the other, like a 1 and a 4. Then divide by 2 you get 2.5. To decide whether you round up to 3 or down to 2, just roll a 4 sider [1&2 round down(3&4 round up)]
Probably best to roll d10 and re-roll 10s. Distribution won’t be even when rolling multiple dice due to some numbers being achievable in multiple ways. (4 and 5 gives 9, but so does 6 and 3, etc.)

Remove ads