• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D eXPerience Ticket Sales Live

The_Baldman

Explorer
Those interested in going can find information at www.rpga.com and a full schedule and ticket sales are www.consupport.com

Some may wonder what this is doing in the 4th edition section and I can answer that. DDXP will be the first place in the world where the finished 4th edition game will be shown. Members of R&D, OP, and Brand will be there running seminars, games, and just hanging out and talking with people. We have two five hour long Forgotten Realms 4th edition preview events as well as a Dungeon Crawl that runs 16 hours a day through the show where you can just hack your way to victory (or death - then just get back in line and try again). Characters are provided for all 4th edition events.

Dave C
DDXP RPGA Senior GM

The_Baldman

Explorer
Tortoise said:
Where's the link to pre-reg for the con?

There are no badges for this show. It's our in-house RPGA show. The only charges are the actual tickets to play in the games.

The website for pre-reg is www.consupport.com - Once there go to Events - and then what you are looking for to purchase tickets (checkout is handled through Paypal).

Dave C

Scott_Rouse

Explorer
Ryngard said:
That is SO cool! Thank you WotC/RPGA/whoever for saving us the $60ish bucks for the Con Badge! WOOT!

As far as i know there has never been a "door fee" for the show. It is a gaming convention so aside from travel, lodging, etc the only costs are to get seats at the tables.

Badkarmaboy

First Post
Shameless Plug!

This will be my 3rd year of attending Winter Fantasy/D&DXP as both a DM and player. I can't wait..I've already signed up...it's gonna be fun.

I'm interested to see how many people from the boards attend and play the 4E Living Forgotten Realms previews. The mirth and internet debate will be nigh endless.

Dave, you are indeed the man. This guy can put together one hell of a convention. My hat is off to you sir!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Scott_Rouse said:
As far as i know there has never been a "door fee" for the show. It is a gaming convention so aside from travel, lodging, etc the only costs are to get seats at the tables.
Actually, lots of - almost all? - gaming conventions have door fees. I'm pretty sure that Winter Fantasy (the D&D Experience's predecessor) had one. Can anyone recall?

It's cool that this one doesn't.

The_Baldman

Explorer
Piratecat said:
Actually, lots of - almost all? - gaming conventions have door fees. I'm pretty sure that Winter Fantasy (the D&D Experience's predecessor) had one. Can anyone recall?

It's cool that this one doesn't.

Winter Fantasy did once have a door fee but that was back in the days of 2nd edition and Fort Wayne, IN. I believe for a short time it was free to members but membership cost $20 a year and thus kinda had a door fee.

Now it's free to everybody for one solid extended weekend of D&D goodness that you cannot find or beat anywhere else.

Dave C
He Who Rocketh

Remove ads