• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D gievaways @ Gen Con

Dire Bare

Legend
Missing out on cool free swag by not attending a convention is the way the world works. So I am deaf to those who bitch on this issue.

But I want an ampersand patch!!! I couldn't care less about the backpack, and I'm comfortable waiting a few days for that Assassin preview to go online at DDI, but I wants the patch!

Scott, find a way to get me that patch!!! :)

Tewligan

First Post
Gee, I think it's great that everyone signing up for DDI at Gencon and PAX are getting something that the people who signed up nine months ago, or even ten days ago, won't get. I guess we just don't rate the double extra exclusive secret Assassin preview. You know, the kind of preview we paid for.

There's also that ridiculous Fan Site Kit Policy thing that you coughed up a week or two ago. I'll keep those things in mind when I think about re-subscribing.

Hm, when does that Pathfinder game come out? Oh yeah, today. I hope you spent a long time looking at the line wrapped around the Paizo booth, Scott. Now there is a company that doesn't hate it's customers.
Your blustering nerd rage is like delicious candy to me.

But seriously, stop being a crybaby jackass.

No need to report this, folks; it's been dealt with. If you're looking for a good rule of thumb when posting on the forums, it's "don't emulate this post." ~ Piratecat

Last edited by a moderator:

vagabundo

Adventurer
Hmmm interesting goodies.

I'm far to far away to visit Gencon. That backpack would make a perfect swagbag.

<btw I'm a DDI sub and not in the least bit perturbed >

Herschel

Adventurer
I'm at the office this morning with A 131-page report in front of me and thinking I'd be at Gen Con if the SO's sister weren't getting married this weekend. And I'm a DDI subscriber missing out on the loot.

Nope, still not mad. And on the bright side, the egg sandwich I had is better than Con pizza for breakfast.

Lord Xtheth

First Post
Not mad one bit. I've missed out on tons of free stuff from not being able to afford to go to places. On the bright side, my shelves are full of shiny D&D books from supporting the company for years! Can I have a free backpack for years and years of support? Please?

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Your blustering nerd rage is like delicious candy to me.

But seriously, stop being a crybaby jackass.

And you're outta here!

Folks, EN World rule #1 is? KEEP IT CIVIL. This insulting and namecalling nonsense is unacceptable. You want to earn a ban, speak like this. If you want to continue discussing things on the boards, treat people civilly.

If you find you cannot be civil, then hold your tongue. It isn't complicated.

Last edited:

Ganadai

First Post
Hey Scott,

I'll be at PAX, is there any place to sign up in advance for UDD or living games? I have never played at a convention before and hope its newbie friendly. I have some friends that will likely want to participate in the delve as a team.

Do I need to sign up for the RPGA first? How do you do that? I can't seem to find anything on their site....

If you want to participate in any RPGA event at PAX I strongly recommend you register and sign up to play at the PAX2009 Warhorn site. If you don't sign up there is no guarantee that you will get to play.

If you want to play the Ultimate Dungeon Delve, you need to have your entire group register with a tag in your user name to show you're a group.

If you are new to D&D 4E I wouldn't recommend playing the UDD. There are beginner tables and regular delve events (short 1 hour combat encounters) which are great for learning 4th Edition. Both provide premade characters.

Remove ads