• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D hits Soapland

Brent_Nall said:
Isn't it sad . . . it sounds like you feel you MUST watch T.V. while eating dinner. I'm not really picking on you or making fun of you (much), but I am making commentary on modern Western Civilization (particularly America, but apparently Austrailia also).

Actually, Yraen is in the UK, where watching Neighbours is compulsory.

In Australia we don't sit down to have dinner, we are all busy on our farms making sure we don't have a few kangaroos loose in the top paddock. We just eat while we walk (or "walkabout" as we call it).

I don't watch neighbours, but I think Airwink might be pulling our collective legs...

can anyone spot the attempted humour?

Yraen

First Post
Duncan Haldane said:
Actually, Yraen is in the UK, where watching Neighbours is compulsory.[/SIZE]

You are so right. I forgotten the Australian Soap Act of 198-something which passed with an overwhelming majority through both the House of Commons and the House of Lords.

I have so gotta shut up :lol:

Waldorf said:
If you've ever been to Japan, it has a completely different meaning altogether. :D

HAHAHAH that is the first thing that popped into my head when I reat the title. "Hmm how does D&D fit into the soapy 'rub-n-tug' at Soapland??????" :confused:

LOL

Remove ads