D&D Icons: Gargantuan Blue Dragon

Kesh

First Post
frankthedm said:
No, it doesn't

Tail-supported basing works well for dragons.
statues-augbr-3795s.gif

Dragons look pretty flexible, i am confident sculptors can improvise
Large_Bronze_Dragon.jpg
Try getting a plastic mini to do that and still be 1) stable and 2) sturdy enough that the tail doesn't snap the first time it gets carried by the tail like a handle.

Ilium

First Post
Kesh said:
Try getting a plastic mini to do that and still be 1) stable and 2) sturdy enough that the tail doesn't snap the first time it gets carried by the tail like a handle.
Actually I think a plastic mini would be less likely to actually break. On the other hand, you're just asking for the tail to get bent so much the thing won't stand upright.

Brakkart

First Post
What with Blue Dragons having always been my favourites and this miniature looking very nice indeed (from what we can see of it), then assuming I can find one for close to the same bargain price I picked up my Gargantuan Black for, 'll be grabbing it too.

*looks around his room at his groaning bookshelves and every surface covered in stuff* Course I have no idea where I'd actually put it

JoeGKushner

First Post
Oryan77 said:
It's more expensive than the Garg. Black Dragon. But then again, the pre-order price on the black dragon keeps changing.

The retail price is $10 higher.

It'll be interesting to see if the next one is the same as the blue or even higher.

Remove ads