• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D III movie trailer

Jack7

First Post
I thought getting rick-rolled was when your buddies got ya drunk, tied you naked to the back of a cow, set the tail on fire, and ran you through your neighbor's Halloween party screaming, "Lucy, I'm home!!"

My how times have changed.

As for the flick, I really liked the choreography. It reminded me of the Prisoner.

But who was the chick on the horse and how come she sat a saddle like that?

Halivar

First Post
It's videos like this make me remember my childhood and say, "You know, if Ladyhawk had a different soundtrack, it would be my favorite movie today."

Jack7

First Post
Which campaign setting has only androgenous middle-aged humans?

I don't know. I thought the blond chick on the mare was maybe a cross between a fairy and a pixie the way she sat that horse.

And did you see the way she glowed that one time?
That can't really be human.

Kishin

First Post
Ugh. That so reminds me of why I hate '80s metal. It's got everything: obligatory screaming, midget abuse, blatant stereotyping, uninspired guitar work, and of course the half naked white haired king with the perfect body who wakes up just long enough to throw a cup and then fall back asleep.

Scary as it sounds, I'll take the Rouse's video over this one any day of the week.

Jon Oliva has a very obnoxious voice, but if you take anything Savatage did with Zakk Stevens, you have some of the best metal you'll ever hear. Hall of the Mountain King nowhere compares to some of the epic stuff they did later, including the ridiculously awesome counterpoint arrangement at the end of this song: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B7ZYdKlbhI"]YouTube - Savatage- "Chance"[/ame]

Also, if you think Criss Oliva's guitar playing is uninspired.... There really are no words. (Sadly, he doesn't feature on the above song, having died in a car accident by then...)

Also, Chris Dane Owens has changed my life.

The MVP of that video is the alligator, though.

Needs more alligator.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads