[D&D Next or Burning Wheel] Witcher or Planescape (looking for players)

Tequila Sunrise

Adventurer
I'm not sure what I'd call normal for pbp games, but I think daily posting is a common goal to strive toward. I'm okay with setting a more realistic goal, with a hard line in the sand.

Quickleaf

Legend
I'm not sure what I'd call normal for pbp games, but I think daily posting is a common goal to strive toward. I'm okay with setting a more realistic goal, with a hard line in the sand.

I think this is dead in the water. Since interest has been of the "sounds neat, but busy or unreliable" variety. No worries, we can enjoy Planescape in other venues :)

Li Shenron

Legend
Well, [MENTION=20323]Quickleaf[/MENTION] if you change your mind and want to try this once more, I'm interested in pretty much any 5e/DNDNext play by post. I am just looking for playtesting the 5e rules via PbP, so any settings would do. I am familiar with Planescape, not with Witcher but if prior knowledge is not required, I'd play anyway. And I'm willing to be the last at picking the class & race.

I am otherwise not interested in Burning Wheel, since I don't have the rule books...

Last edited:

I'm interested as well...just found this thread. I also vote for D&D Next and Planescape (I LOVE Planescape). I don't know anything about Witcher, and I don't have the Burning Wheel rules (or FATE, for that matter).

Fairytale

First Post
I'd love to play. I've done a bit of D&D Next play testing and so far much prefer the system to 4E. I'm a big fan of the Planescape setting so if this game does go ahead I'm placing my vote in the multiverse.

Shayuri

First Post
If you decide to do Next...and Planescape...I will make serious effort to join. I have been wanting to try Next for awhile now.

And I've always loved Planescape. It's a challenge to get right, but so satisfying when it works.

Remove ads