• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D Race Series Collection [BOX SET]

morbiczer

First Post
Hi all!

I never bought any of the Races books, but plan to do so now. I've noticed that Wizards have now a "boxed set" available. Since I haven't found an entry on Wizards's product page for it, maybe you can answer a few questions about it:

* Is this one big book, or simply the three original books in a slipcase? (I gues three sepearet books, just want to be sure.
* Amazon.com listis this as a paperback, while the original books are hardcover. This is simply a mistake, isn't it?

Thanks.

diaglo

Adventurer
morbiczer said:
* Is this one big book, or simply the three original books in a slipcase? (I gues three sepearet books, just want to be sure.
yes. three separate books in a slipcase.

much like they did with the revised core book gift set.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
morbiczer said:
* Amazon.com listis this as a paperback, while the original books are hardcover. This is simply a mistake, isn't it?
I haven't seen it, but it should be a mistake. It should be just the normal hardback books in a slipcase.

Psychic Warrior

First Post
On a related note (and they are right morbiczer I have seen the race boxed set and it is the 3 rave books in a slipcase) has WotC announced if they will be doing this for the Complete series? Or has it already been done?

JoeGKushner

First Post
Psychic Warrior said:
On a related note (and they are right morbiczer I have seen the race boxed set and it is the 3 rave books in a slipcase) has WotC announced if they will be doing this for the Complete series? Or has it already been done?

No announcement and it hasn't already been done.

I'll be curious to see if they do another Race collection with Eberron, Dragon, and whatever else they have coming out at the end of '06.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads