• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D Race Survivor -- Round 2

Choose one PHB race to eliminate:

• Dwarf

Votes: 9 3.9%
  • Elf

Votes: 27 11.6%
  • Half-Elf

Votes: 78 33.5%
  • Half-Orc

Votes: 75 32.2%
  • Halfling

Votes: 29 12.4%
  • Human

Votes: 15 6.4%

• Poll closed .

JimAde

First Post
Wow. Not only are the half-breeds getting the most votes, the margin is huge. Both of them have twice the votes of the next closest. Whichever one "wins" this round, we might as well just eliminate both of them and save a step. :)

Oh. Half-orcs for me. If you want to play a mentally-deficient, violent menace, you can always take the Football Hooligan prestige class. :)

Animus

Explorer
I'm voting off the elves. Tree-hugging surrender monkeys. Go Away!

*Edit* And the dwarves are totally smoking at a low 2.99% Look like them dwarves are the early favorite to win it all. Which is just as well, because I like everything about dwarves, from their game mechanics to their roleplaying opportunities. Go team Gimli!

Last edited:

smootrk

First Post
half-elves, then elves, then halflings, which I would keep if they kept the Tolkeinesk type rather than the Kender-ish current style.

LathanM

First Post
Dwarves must go! Too short to be a human, too tall for a halfling, too hairy to be a gnome, more annoying that half-orcs, always role played sounding like Scotty from Star Trek, hammers suck.

They are just too munchkiny to keep arround. Slow speed is not a disadvantage for race that normally wears heavy armor. Too may bonuses, no real disadvantages, real munchkin bait.

FireLance

Legend
JimAde said:
Wow. Not only are the half-breeds getting the most votes, the margin is huge. Both of them have twice the votes of the next closest. Whichever one "wins" this round, we might as well just eliminate both of them and save a step.
Indeed. The two half-races ought to count as one elimination, anyway. :p

Wombat

First Post
Most of the core races are fine and I have no problem with them. Half-elves, however, I've never been able to wrap my head around -- they seem a rather indecisive position, rather than taking a strong stand one way or another. Be an elf. Be a human. Being a half-elf always struck me a mushy... ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads