D&D General D&D Survivor: Spelljammer Dragons

Muso

Explorer
That's not the rule. Or perhaps i should say "tradition"

This was hashed out oh so many survivor threads ago (at least two years ago, local time) - Once a day (local time) is the agreed upon tradition
You can theoretically vote at 23:59:59 local time and then 00:00:01 the next day local time. Of course then you can't vote for another 24 hours local time, but 🤷‍♂️

And really who cares? If someone wants to pack the votes that way - who is harmed?
My opinion is Rough Coronet is acting within the spirit of the rules, and the spirit of these threads
In other words you are telling me that "tradition" is more important than rules. A bit complicated for newcomers, but if that's the way you do it I will comply while not particularly agreeing.
There remains a difference of opinion, and at present no one has yet made me change mine. But let's move on.

Omand

Hero
In other words you are telling me that "tradition" is more important than rules. A bit complicated for newcomers, but if that's the way you do it I will comply while not particularly agreeing.
There remains a difference of opinion, and at present no one has yet made me change mine. But let's move on.
@Muso if you want the actual rule, go to Post #1, Bullet Point #6.

"You may vote only once per day. This is an honor system, and we are all honorable gamers; please do not abuse it. If this means you vote once at night one day, and once the next morning - that's fine, but don't vote again until the following day. Rule of thumb: if your most recent vote post says "yesterday" in the time stamp, you can vote again."

Omand

Hero
Air Dragon 19
Moon Dragon (Lunar Dragon) 19
Radiant Dragon (Celestial Dragon) 15
Stellar Dragon 18 + 1 = 19
Sun Dragon 8 - 2 = 6

JEB

Legend
Air Dragon 20 - 2 = 18
Moon (Lunar Dragon) 19
Radiant Dragon (Celestial Dragon) 15 + 1 = 16
Stellar Dragon 19
Sun Dragon 4

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
Air Dragon 18
Moon (Lunar Dragon) 19
Radiant Dragon (Celestial Dragon) 16 + 1 = 17
Stellar Dragon 19
Sun Dragon 4 - 2 = 2

Muso

Explorer
Air Dragon 18 + 1 = 19
Moon (Lunar Dragon) 19 - 2 = 17

Radiant Dragon (Celestial Dragon) 17
Stellar Dragon 19
Sun Dragon 2