• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D Throughout History

Zander

Explorer
fredramsey said:
1913 - Famed science fiction writer H.G. Wells published "Little Wars", widely acknowledged as the first set of miniature wargames rules.
Only because he used his time machine to travel to 1975 when he saw some gamers playing D&D. He didn't fully understanding how the game was played so when he travelled back to the 1910s and tried to reproduce D&D, it came out as Little Wars. Just so you know.

fredramsey

First Post
diaglo said:
you asked and here it is: Christ signed this post

Aw, is diaglo-chan still peeved? (pats on head)

So, from my swearing at the end of my post, that means that I feel that I am the son of god and died for everyone's sins?

What color is the sky in your world?

But your sentence structure would lead one to believe that you said I said Gygax was jesus, but whatever.

But hey, please continue. You can't buy this kind of entertainment.

:lol:

fredramsey

First Post
Zander said:
Only because he used his time machine to travel to 1975 when he saw some gamers playing D&D. He didn't fully understanding how the game was played so when he travelled back to the 1910s and tried to reproduce D&D, it came out as Little Wars. Just so you know.

Yep! ;)

painandgreed

First Post
STARP_JVP said:
  • 1939: Hitler is so annoyed when his character in Himmler's campaign dies, that he invades Poland.

You forgot:
  • 1934: Hitler decide to inform Ernst Rohm that he is no longer welcome in his gaming group due to personal conflicts with the other players.

Remove ads