D&D3.5/Ebberron: Xendrik Expeditions- Sep 2nd - Blackwheel Company -- DM's Mark I

Hi all,

The Blackwheel Company are adventurers in service of a faction organized by the thirteen dragonmarked houses to explore (some would say exploit) Xen'drik, and discover the secrets of the Caldyn Fragments.

On September 2nd 2006, I will be running the Blackwheel Company DM's Mark I in Pasadena MD, kinda near Annapolis/Baltimore. The game starts at 6PM. Email me at peter@the-never.net if you would like to join this game! We already have one player coming in from near the Silver Spring metro, and one coming from Columbia, so carpooling from as far away as VA may be possible. This is a one-session episodic adventure, and you won't have to commit to coming every week. It would be cool just to come and try us out for a session! We love to meet new players in our area.

This adventure is part of the Xendrik Expeditions RPGA campaign. If you are not yet a member of the RPGA, I can help you get started, and get you a number.

Links of interest below:

Blackwheel Comapny info
Xendrik Expeditions Info

Remove ads