• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[D&D3.5] Paths of Legend: The Azgundi Tournaments (OOC)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
You had mentioned that the guards were very well dressed, so i bought a "guard's uniform" at the cost of courtisan's outfit to show the workmanship of the clothing ... will that work for you? also, take a look at his "blog" at the bottom of the post (#86, previous page)

Arkhandus

First Post
Alaric has been updated on the previous page, with Familiar details, a few rankless skills added to record the familiar's bonuses to them, a slight fix to his prepared spells (the city and short travel preparations hadn't been updated since reaching 3rd-level),

and his full description has been thrown in for the benefit of those who may be curious what the bum looks like, etc. ^_^ Nothing changed on the background etc., but it's been reposted there anyway. I'll probably throw in something about his adventure to Silvergard later.

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Inspection Time!

New Characters

Lucius, Human Cleric (player: EximiusNero) - By my calculations you should have 15.5 hp (8 + 2 Con at 1st level, 3.5 + 2 Con at 2nd level). You appear to have one more skill point to spend (12 at 1st level, 3 at 2nd level). Looks like you have too many 1st level spells prepared. Should be 2, +1 bonus spell for Wisdom, +1 domain spell. Background looks good. Having a junior initiate of the Order of Illumination around should make things interesting. :D

Rungner Bearpaw, Half-Ogre Barbarian (player: bedford) - If I could get a breakdown of how you spent your skill points, that would be helpful. Your greataxe stats are correct but it wouldn't be a "huge" greataxe, just a "large" one.

Rennaldo D'Argaussi, Human Swashbuckler (player: Scott DeWar) - You appear to have 3 skill points left to spend (4 + 2 Int x4 = 24 +4 for being human at 1st level then 4 +2 Int +1 for being human at 2nd level for a total of 35). Physical description is great (very musketeer-ish) but a pain to read with the formatting. As for background, what were the circumstances of his being recruited into Lady Anovia's elite guard and the shadow knights?

Returning Characters

Aohdan, Centaur (player: Yttermayn) - Looks good. What has our resident centaur been up to for the past couple of months?

Johen, Human Druid (player: Amaury) - Not sure from your sheet where you spent your 3rd level skill points (or what all of the modifiers are supposed to represent for that matter). A little clarification would be supremely helpful. Also, the Augment Summoning feat requires Spell Focus (Conjuration) so you'll need to pick a different feat. Other than that, looks good. What has he been up to for the past couple of months?

Valen, Human Ranger (player: Valen) - I'm counting 2 too many skill points, but it's difficult to see exactly where you spent them also. Clarification would be helpful. What has Valen been up to? Have he and Aleera developed their relationship at all?

Muzdum, Mountain Dwarf Fighter (player: Voda Vosa) - Looks like you haven't spent your 3rd level skill points yet as you are under by 4. Remember to change the bracers of armor+1 to a cloak of resistance+1 on your character sheet. What has our resident dwarf been doing lately?

Alaric, Human Wizard (player: Arkhandus) - As always, I absolutely love all of the nitpicky detail on the character sheet (I ought to give out bonus XP for that ;)). What language does your raven speak?

Other Notes

I'd like to request that everyone have the minor corrections and clarifications noted above done by the 16th. Also, those who are still planning on submitting a character, the 16th is still the cut-off date.

Last edited:

EximiusNero

First Post
Monkey, I changed those spells, for some reason I added my wis modifier to my bonus spells. The skill points and hp are right though, I've spent 15 skill points and your first post said the hp for a hit die d8 is 4.5.

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Monkey, I changed those spells, for some reason I added my wis modifier to my bonus spells. The skill points and hp are right though, I've spent 15 skill points and your first post said the hp for a hit die d8 is 4.5.

Could you point out where you spent your skill points then? I'm having a hard time getting the math to balance out.

EximiusNero

First Post
Skill points at 1st level: (2+int(0)) X 4 = 8 + 4 (racial bonus) = 12
Skill points at 2nd level: 2+int(0)) = 2 + 1 (racial bonus) = 3

Total skill points to spend = 15

Concentration: 5 (rank) + 2 (con) = 7
Knowledge (Religion): 3 (rank) + 0 (int) = 3
Tumble: 3 (rank) – 1 (dex) = 2
Spellcraft: 4 (rank) + 0 (int) = 4

Sorry, It was my fault, I forgot to add ability modifiers.

Remove ads