• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[D&D3.5] Paths of Legend: The Azgundi Tournaments (OOC)

shadowmask

First Post
Thpppfft! :p There wasn't a heck of a lot for Pryzm to do - other than throw a monkey-wrench into Entan's idea. (pun intended ;)) The move is in.

And, yes, Pryzm is modeled on a hyper-active five year old's behavior coupled with draconic arrogance, independence, stubbornness and greed. :angel::devil:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Jemal is around. Do you need me to pm him or something? raid one of his threads and send a special s block or something?

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
I'm around. You seemed a bit busier than usual with updates slowing down, so I decided to take my time figuring out what to have William do.. then I just forgot about it.. :( I think I will have him go watch the debates.. or maybe look for Estelle.. after all, they do have a LOT to catch up on...

And scott, I understand it's a simple spelling error (And common as my name is essentially a mispelling of the NORMAL way of spelling Jamal), but it physically pains me whenever I see someone do it, and I have to point it out... Nothing personal, I just don't have a choice in the matter. ;)

Remove ads