• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&Di - Monster Builder Beta Launch Announced

vagabundo

Adventurer
I have a mad alchemist to create for Sundays game. He likes to throw buckets of acid and summon embalmed corpse zombies from his chemical vats...

Scott_Rouse

Explorer
Doh, I meant to say 7/30/09, which is today. Sorry about the typo :)

It is 7:30 am here so I suspect they'll start to deploy around 10am and it should take a couple hours.

Fallen Seraph

First Post
I have a mad alchemist to create for Sundays game. He likes to throw buckets of acid and summon embalmed corpse zombies from his chemical vats...
What I plan on statting up first are:

The psychic, knowledge siphoning devils (from a bitterly cold Hell). It will be fun figuring out what weird abilities they have since many look quite odd, as well as having psychic powers.

Then the military. With its steam-powered constructs, troops with portable machine guns, tesla guns, troops on giant floating... things..., etc.

Then finally the twisted creations of the Flux. That were once normal people, animals, objects, vehicles, etc. but are now turned into abominations.

Jürgen Hubert

First Post
What I plan on statting up first are:

The psychic, knowledge siphoning devils (from a bitterly cold Hell). It will be fun figuring out what weird abilities they have since many look quite odd, as well as having psychic powers.

Then the military. With its steam-powered constructs, troops with portable machine guns, tesla guns, troops on giant floating... things..., etc.

Then finally the twisted creations of the Flux. That were once normal people, animals, objects, vehicles, etc. but are now turned into abominations.

Those sound interesting.

And I'm also curious about what other people will come up with. You know what that means?

Yes, it's time for another wiki project! I envision a wiki where contributors can submit and upload their own monsters created with the Monster Builder (as well as characters created with the Character Builder, come to think of it...). After all, why should these files only lurk individually on peoples' hard disks?

I think I will be able to put a basic framework together by Saturday.

Daniel D. Fox

Explorer
Looks great! But one bit of feedback - it would be nice to have a filter for Powers by Level. Right now, there are only filters for Type, Action and Usage.

This would help me assign powers by simply selecting ones that fit other monsters by level.

Cheers,
Daniel

Fallen Seraph

First Post
Looks great! But one bit of feedback - it would be nice to have a filter for Powers by Level. Right now, there are only filters for Type, Action and Usage.

This would help me assign powers by simply selecting ones that fit other monsters by level.
There is and other means of filtering you need to click on the "Powers Comes From..." arrow to bring them up.

vagabundo

Adventurer
Very easy to use. I'm a happy camper.

Here is my alchemist.

34ozd78.jpg

Need to create the embalmed corpse minions now.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads