• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D/FW area players!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!?

balrog62

First Post
Nailing Down a location

Where in the DFW area are you located? There's a group up in the McKinney area and another group up in the Denton area.

Tenbones

First Post
I'm in Lewisville, but I work in Plano. Looking for groups around or between either of those areas. Denton I could manage if the group was stable with a decent history.

balrog62

First Post
Decent Group

Well, then you may be in luck. I'm not a player in the group, one of my players is though. The DM works for Reaper (yeah, start salivating) and another player is a Reaper guy. My friend lives in Plano and comes to McKinney to play in my group or goes to Denton to play in the Reaper group. They've been going longer than our group.

Email me off board and I'll forward you to him and he can then make arrangements for you. Good Luck!

balrog62

First Post
Email me

Sorry, Tenbones, I just tried to email you and found that unless we have "paid" status we can't pm or email each other easily. So, here's my email: balrog62 at gmail dot com. Let me know if you still need a group. We may have an opening in ours in McKinney, but we're not real consistent because two of us have small kids.

Remove ads