D1: Ashin's Commission (El Jefe judging)

ajanders

Explorer
No huhu.
I had a funny posting result a couple of days ago and wanted to test something on a thread I knew worked...that's all the test is.

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: El Jefe, you do a heckuva lot for the living boards, and taking over someone elses module is no picnick. If you're feeling a little overcommitted, it's 100% OK to call the game and send us back to the inn. I'd much rather that happen than we drive you over the edge and cause you to leave the boards as too much of a time comittment, which seems to have happened far too often lately!

Heck, if I get too far behind on a game, my anxiety level can reach a point where the game just isn't fun anymore when I do have time to play it. If this game is starting to feel that way, I just want to say it's OK to kill it.

Erekose13

Explorer
I'll echo Patlin and ajanders on this one. We really do appreciate that you've taken this one up, but if you need to abandon it no worries at all.

El Jefe

First Post
Erekose13 said:
I'll echo Patlin and ajanders on this one. We really do appreciate that you've taken this one up, but if you need to abandon it no worries at all.
Update tonight. Note to self: juggle priorities better.

ajanders

Explorer
El Jefe, it looks like this needs to be closed.
I'm very grateful you picked this up and rescued it: I'm somewhat sorry it got as complex as it did.
Can we narrate a coherent close and return to the RDI? It appears that's going to be easier for all of us.

Remove ads